- To the left, you can download the full program (pdf).
- Click here to also download the addendum with last minute changes
- Please check whether you have been appointed to chair a session (if so, it will in most cases the session in which you will also be presenting)
- Looking for a specific presenter? Look in our online alphabetical list
Guidelines for the sessions
- We recommend all chairs and presenters to be at their session room about 15 minutes before the start of the session
- Student staff will be available to help the chair and presenters to upload presentations
- The main task for session chairs during the sessions is to make sure a session runs smoothly, presenting time is equally distributed among the presenters, and to make sure that there will be time left for discussion.
- The time allotted to each participant obviously depends on the number of papers presented in the session; each session will last 90 minutes max.
- The chair needs to be very strict about the time a speaker has to make sure each presenter will get to present; time signalling cards will be at your disposal in every room.
- After the presentations, the chair or another discussant starts the discussion with a comment in which each of the papers is discussed. After that the discussion is open to everyone.
- Please make sure that there is sufficient time (half an hour, preferably more) left for discussion