Composing your poster presentation
- The poster should summarize your research in a clear, attractive, and concise way
- The responsibility for printing the poster as well as the printing costs will be with the poster presenter
- The poster should be in US or UK English (please be consistent), Spanish, or Portuguese
- The poster should be A0-size (1189 x 841 mm, or 46.8 x 33.1 in), one-sided
- Submit a digital version of your poster before June 10, 2019, so that we can also display the posters digitally
- You can hand in your printed poster at the registration desk when you arrive at the conference.
- A poster pitch session will be scheduled, poster presenters will be informed later on about this.
Submitting your poster presentation
- Please only submit the poster in PDF-format
- You can upload your poster presentation via your existing account with the Conference Module
- Login via https://www.iasc2019.org/login with your login credentials
- Click on link [Paper presenter]
- Click on title of presentation
- Browse and upload your poster as PDF-file
- All posters need to be uploaded by June 10, 2019
Publication of conference posters
- A digital copy of all posters will be available online via the conference website
- A digital copy of all conference posters will be stored with the Digital Library of the Commons
- In case of any copyright issues, please inform us by separate e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you have uploaded your poster.